Jury EVENT & CROSSMEDIA
BrandEx is THE hotspot of the industry and has established itself as an innovation platform over the years. In this respect, it is a great pleasure for me to be actively involved as a jury member and to be able to deal with the strategies, concepts and projects of outstanding colleagues.
• Patric Weiler has held various positions in the event and communications industry since 1996. He started at Media! AG. Most recently and until 2003, he served there as Director of Sales, was entrusted with quality management and sales management, as well as the development and management of the Concepts & Solutions area of responsibility.
• As CEO and Head of Sales & Marketing at the 7th Sense agency in Munich and Berlin, he developed digital and non-digital communication projects and campaigns for clients such as SAP, Sony Pictures, Mercedes, Siemens, OBI, Gruner & Jahr and the Goethe Institute from 2003 to 2011.
• After joining American Express Global Business Travel in Munich/Frankfurt in 2011, he held various positions in the company, most recently and until 2017 as Deputy Country Head Germany Meetings & Events and Head of Strategy. As Head of Sales & Marketing, Patric Weiler moved in 2017 to the energy sector at PGNiG Supply & Trading, the Western European offshoot of the globally active Eastern European group, and is responsible for its repositioning.
• In addition, he has been a freelance lecturer for various universities and academies, as well as a keynote speaker at events and conferences since 2003. His main topics are Marketing & Communication, Digital Transformation & Artificial Intelligence, and Leadership & Strategy.
• In his role as Director Strategy & Innovation at Proske, Patric Weiler supports the future development and positioning of the event management and marketing company with offices in Munich, Rosenheim and New York, which caused a worldwide sensation in 2020 with its Virtual Venue, in the field of digital events.